Why are you so meme to me?
Do you like what I did there with the whole pun thing? Did ya? Aah, no pleasing you people…
Anyway, Steph over at Watch Your Steph has tagged me with a meme to reveal six unspectacular quirks about yourself. Hmmmm, toughie, I have no quirks. At least not unspectacular ones…
But first, the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you (done).
- Mention the rules (which I’m doing, right now).
- Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours (see below).
- Tag six bloggers by linking (see below the above).
- Leave a comment for each blogger (will do when I’m done).
And now, my six quirks. Forgive me if you’ve heard some of these before…
- Wherever possible I try to make the last step I take on a flight of stairs with my right foot.
- People who meet me come away with the impression that I am polite, slightly quiet, and serious. They then get shocked over subsequent meetings by my sick and filthy sense of humour, inappropriate behaviour, and general loudness. And I revel in wrong footing them like that.
- Related to the above, I think I’m one of the few people I know who has become progressively less mature since leaving school.
- Just like my older brother, visiting the Grand Canyon gave me an overwhelming urge to jump into it, just to know what that would feel like.
- Although raised a Catholic, my personal philosophy and views on spirituality mean I am more closely aligned to Quakers, Lutherans, Liberal Protestants, Zen Buddhists and Jedi Knights, in that order.
- I can spread the toes on my feet the same way that people can spread their fingers…
Now, who to tag?