- I shall refrain from ordering breakfast through the medium of interpretive dance.
- I will not begin each meal with a rousing chorus of YMCA.
- I will stop insisting that people recognise my diplomatic immunity.
- I will not challenge people to rock scissors paper matches in order to decide whether I help them at work.
- I will not insist my word is law unless I can prove the Queen gave my word Royal Assent.
- I will not arrange my CDs in alphabetical order – of the person who sold the CD to me…
- I will not invade Poland just because “everyone else has had a shot…”
- I will not insist that I am the reincarnation of Ringo Starr (think about it…)
- I will not go to the dry cleaner’s dressed only in my mother’s bath robe.
- I will not sacrifice a frozen chicken to the mighty god Tes-co in order to gain his blessing for a successful grocery shopping trip
Tags : anti-resolutions